H Series Compressed Air Filters
The H Series filter is a complete range of compressed air and gas filtration products used in almost every industrial environment.
Within our standard range of threaded filters we offer 7 models with connections from 1/2 " to 3" NPT offering flow capacities from 40 scfm to 1200 scfm. The H series filters will effectively remove solid particles, water and oil from your compressed air system.
All H Series Filters Housings come standard with the following features:
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Initial element
- Differential pressure gauges
- MD-50 float drains
- All filter bodies feature E-coat, corrosion protection inside and out as standard and are then coated with green polyester powder paint finish.
- Threaded filters and elements are suitable for use with mineral and synthetic oils plus oil free compressed air applications
All Elements come standard with the following features:
- Aluminum end caps
- Stainless Steel Support Sleeves
- Pleated filter media
- Foam outer drain layer
- High dirt hold capacity
- Low pressure drop
PLEASE CALL US TOLL FREE: 855-859-8526.